Thank You for your interest and intent to contribute to Ostinato!
Ways to contribute
You can contribute to Ostinato in many ways -
- Testing, reporting bugs and help triaging/reproducing them
- Sharing your knowledge and helping others on the forum
- Improving the documentation, making tutorials
- Spreading the word (blog, tweet, tell your friends and colleagues)
- Contribute code
- Support the project with donations
- Sponsor new feature development
- and many more …
If you have any queries on the above or on some other way you would like to contribute, please send an email to
For source code contributions (fixes/features etc.), see the Ostinato Developer Guide for build instructions, coding and contribution guidelines, instructions on how to add support for a new protocol, design notes etc.
Ostinato development happens on GitHub. Go to the project on GitHub for source code and issue tracker.
If you find Ostinato useful and would like to support the project, I appreciate donations. Any amount is welcome.